FGI Yacht Group is a globally recognized full-service superyacht brokerage company that focuses on setting itself apart in its complete dedication to its clients’ specific needs. FGI is comprised of a world-class team of brokers while being supported by a team of marketing and management experts. We offer personalized services to our clients while ensuring their on-water experience is as successful and enjoyable as humanly possible.
We are in search of a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic company who will play a pivotal role within our marketing team. An ideal candidate is a person who is familiar with the yachting industry and has the ability to think outside the box of boilerplate marketing strategies.
This person should have demonstrated experience in communications, public relations, market research, social media, digital technologies, and event coordination. The candidate must have impeccable written communication skills in English — and ideally also in Spanish as well. The candidate should be capable of juggling various projects simultaneously and have a demonstrated strong professional acumen. The role will have both a B2B and B2C focus, with a wide range of marketing projects.
The Marketing Coordinator will have a passion for social media and proficiency in executing strategies on major social media platforms for B2C marketing. The position will coordinate, research, and interact with consultants, media producers, writers, graphic designers, web developers, marketing agencies, and managers at FGI.
The Marketing Coordinator will also assist with planning and executing company events and marketing initiatives at global yacht shows and other UHNW events.
This person will have the ability to create and build partnerships, collaborations with media outlets, brands, and influencers.
This is a remote opportunity with frequent in-office presence. Must have a demonstrated passion for the yachting lifestyle and the industry.
*Our website, www.fgiyachtgroup.com provides additional information about our organization.
- Coordinate all marketing efforts, strategies, and initiatives.
- Coordinate partnerships and collaborations with brands, media and influencers
- Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
- Assist with social media content and strategies
- Help develop email marketing databases, campaigns, and track results.
- Create an editorial calendar for digital platforms
- Planning & scheduling promotions on digital platforms.
- Assist with national and international events
- Assist with developing website content strategies.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Coordinate the creation of brochures and presentations.
- Monitor marketing industry news and submit data on emerging trends to management.
- Keep abreast of industry and marketing trends, competition, and opportunities in the marketplace.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanour under stressful situations.
- Demonstrate impeccable English writing skills. Spanish is also preferred
- Advanced ability to conduct research using the internet and other methodologies.
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok, and others.
- Social Media content writing skills
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp or Constant Contact.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Able to manage various campaigns/projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a high pace group environment with strong interpersonal skills.
- 4-year BS/BA Degree preferred – Marketing, Communications or Journalism.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with the team at FGI Yacht Group on day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- Proficient with Mac or PC. Your choice.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Eagerness to continually learn and adapt to change
- Ability to take and give the proper constructive criticism where it is due
- Must be extremely organized and meticulous
- Must work well in an open – layout, team environment
- Outgoing, personable, and vibrant personality
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, flexible and enjoys working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Flexible work environment
- Sleek and modern office
- Collaborative environment
- Access to major yacht & charter shows
- Opportunities for International travel
You can get more information on this job and apply for this position by contacting Altea Llakmani