Anguilla Yacht Charter
Caribbean Island by Excellence
AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
Located in the northeastern Caribbean, Anguilla is a tranquil and picturesque island known for its stunning beaches, crystal clear waters, and charming local culture. With its ideal location and favorable climate, it’s no surprise that Anguilla has become a popular destination for yacht charters. Yacht charters in Anguilla offer visitors the opportunity to explore the island’s hidden coves, deserted beaches, and remote islands, all while enjoying the luxurious amenities and personalized service that come with chartering a yacht. Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or a solo adventure, a yacht charter in Anguilla promises to be an unforgettable experience.
East Caribbean Dollar
British Overseas Territories
82° / 76°
86° / 82°
YACHTS FOR CHARTER IN THIS AREA
Anguilla has a rich history in yachting that dates back to the early 20th century when sailing was the primary mode of transportation around the island. Over the years, Anguilla has welcomed numerous yachts and sailing vessels from around the world, from small, traditional sailboats to large, modern luxury yachts. Today, the island's yachting industry is an integral part of its tourism economy, with several marinas, ports, and yacht clubs catering to visitors. Anguilla's history in yachting is a testament to the island's enduring appeal as a world-class sailing destination, offering visitors a unique and unforgettable yachting experience in the heart of the Caribbean.
Anguilla offers a myriad of activities for visitors looking to explore the island from the comfort of a yacht. One of the best things to do in Anguilla aboard a yacht is to visit some of the island's secluded beaches and coves, such as Rendezvous Bay, Shoal Bay, and Meads Bay. These pristine beaches offer crystal-clear waters, stunning views, and excellent opportunities for swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing. Another must-do activity is to explore the island's neighboring islands, such as Scrub Island and Prickly Pear, which offer a unique perspective on Anguilla's natural beauty and rich marine life. For those looking for a more active experience, sailing and windsurfing are popular water sports that allow visitors to take advantage of the island's constant trade winds and ideal sailing conditions. Finally, no visit to Anguilla would be complete without enjoying the island's legendary cuisine, with local delicacies such as grilled lobster, conch fritters, and rum punch all available aboard a yacht or at one of the island's many beachfront restaurants.
TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- Visit the stunning beaches, including Rendezvous Bay, Shoal Bay, and Meads Bay.
- Explore the neighboring islands, such as Scrub Island and Prickly Pear.
- Charter a yacht to explore the island and its surrounding waters.
- Enjoy water sports such as sailing, windsurfing, and snorkeling.
- Visit historic landmarks such as the Wallblake House and the Heritage Museum Collection.
- Experience the island’s vibrant music and nightlife scene at venues like The Dune Preserve and Elvis’ Beach Bar.
- Go shopping at local markets and boutiques, including the Saturday Morning Market in The Valley.
- Sample the local cuisine, including seafood, barbecue, and rum punch.
- Take a yoga class or enjoy a spa treatment at one of the island’s many wellness centers.
- Attend a local festival, such as the Anguilla Summer Festival or the Moonsplash Music Festival.
YACHTS FOR CHARTER IN THIS AREA