THE KIMBERLEY YACHT CHARTER
A retreat into the pure, raw and stunning coastline of Western Australia, a yacht charter along the Kimberley offers the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Located along the northern region of Western Australia, the Kimberley is one of the world’s most remote and naturally beautiful destinations. The stark, wild landscapes are known for their rich, red sands and staggering cliffs that strike a lovely contrast against the azure waters. A great all year round charter destination, thanks to its tropical climate, The Kimberley is a nature haven and playground for all adventurers. Celebrated for its ideal sailing conditions, why not consider chartering a sailing yacht and spend your days discovering its countless secluded bays, hidden coves and pristine beaches? A Western Australia charter yacht will take you into the heart of some of the world’s last remaining wild nature and leave you with memories that last a lifetime.
Request a list of yachts available in this destination.
Request a sample itinerary for this destination.
- Take a helicopter tour of The Kimberley
- Cruise Buccaneer Archipelago’s 1,000 rocky islands
- Watch a sunset at Cable Beach
- Explore Purnululu National Park
- Visit the Mowanjum Aboriginal Community
- Marvel at the Horizontal Falls
- View the rock art along the rivers and bays
- Tour Cape Leveque
- Journey to Chamberlain Gorge
- Go sportfishing