CRETE YACHT CHARTER
Cruising aboard a yacht in Crete, the largest of the Greek islands, is a truly breathtaking experience. The island offers a diverse landscape of rugged mountains, secluded beaches, and clear turquoise waters, making it a perfect destination for sailing and yacht charter. The island’s many sheltered bays, coves and ports provide plenty of opportunities for swimming, snorkeling and diving. You can also visit the historic towns of Crete such as Chania, Rethymno, and Heraklion to experience the rich culture of the island. Whether you’re an experienced sailor or a first-time cruiser, Crete offers a unique sailing experience with a combination of natural beauty and cultural heritage that is unparalleled.
YACHTS FOR CHARTER IN THIS AREA
Request a list of available charter yachts to receive a list of on- and off-market yachts.
Request a list of our most recommended charter itineraries to get all the details you might need.
- Explore the Palace of Knossos
- Discover the Fortezza of Rethymno
- Visit the historic towns of Chania, Rethymno, and Heraklion
- Party in one of the many beach clubs
- Have a drink in one of the finest seaside bars
- Fine dine in Zaeri or Elemes Cretan Cuisine
- Lunch with a view in Monastery Traditional Taverna
- Dine by the beach in Bliss
- Snorkel in the Mediterranean
- Laze in the sun at the beach