Porto Cervo Yacht Charter
Cruising aboard a yacht in Porto Cervo, Italy, is a luxurious and unforgettable experience. The town of Porto Cervo is located on the northeastern coast of Sardinia and is known for its beautiful beaches, crystal clear waters, and a vibrant marina. A yacht cruise through the Costa Smeralda offers breathtaking views of the coastline, the surrounding hills, and the famous pink granite rocks that dot the coast. As you sail, you can take in the sights of the famous lighthouse, and the beautiful villas that dot the hillside. The clear waters of the Mediterranean are perfect for swimming, snorkelling and diving, and the yacht’s crew can arrange for stops at secluded beaches. The town of Porto Cervo is also a great place to explore, with charming streets lined with shops, cafes, and restaurants, as well as nightlife and entertainment. Overall, cruising aboard a yacht in Porto Cervo is a truly spectacular way to experience the beauty and luxury of the Sardinian coast.
YACHTS FOR CHARTER IN THIS AREA
Request a list of available charter yachts to receive a list of on- and off-market yachts.
Request a list of our most recommended charter itineraries to get all the details you might need.
- Shop in the high-end stores
- Peruse the street of the village
- Party in the open air clubs
- Participate in the ultimate sailing races
- Venture to Cavallo Island
- Snorkel in the rich marine life of the Mediterranean
- Venture all the way to Bonifacio
- Discover the city of Olbia
- Fine dining in Finger’s
- Experience Italian gastronomy in CUE Churrascaria