Portofino YACHT CHARTER
Cruising on a yacht in Portofino, Italy is a luxurious and unforgettable experience. The picturesque fishing village of Portofino is located on the Ligurian coast and is known for its colourful houses, vibrant marina, and stunning natural beauty. A yacht cruise through the Gulf of Tigullio offers breathtaking views of the coastline and the surrounding hills. As you sail, you can take in the sights of the famous Castello Brown, the lighthouse, and the beautiful villas that dot the hillside. The clear waters of the Mediterranean are perfect for swimming and snorkelling, and the yacht’s crew can arrange for stops at secluded beaches. The town of Portofino is also a great place to explore on foot, with charming streets lined with shops, cafes, and restaurants. Overall, cruising on a yacht in Portofino is a truly spectacular way to experience the beauty of the Ligurian coast.
YACHTS FOR CHARTER IN THIS AREA
Request a list of available charter yachts to receive a list of on- and off-market yachts.
Request a list of our most recommended charter itineraries to get all the details you might need.
- Peruse the old streets of Portofino
- Head to the Belmond hotel for a drink with a view
- Visit the old Monastery
- Cruise around the Cinque Terre
- Take a morning swim of the coast of the overhanging cliffs
- Eat by the water in Capo Nord
- Experience Italian Gastronomy at Da Ö Batti
- Cruise aboard a classic Riva
- Snorkel in the warm Mediterranean
- Visit one of the traditional gelato shops