NEW ENGLAND YACHT CHARTER
Experience a New England yacht charter to a destination steeped in yachting tradition. Begin your journey in the yachting capital of Newport and spend some time soaking up the seaside culture from the breathtaking Cliff Walk to iconic jazz festivals and intriguing historical sites, like the Museum of Yachting.
Move on to Martha’s Vineyard, a charming seaside village, where many U.S. presidents have gone to unwind. Stroll the lovely cobbled streets of Nantucket and dine on exquisite food paired with fine wine. Dock at Provincetown, and head out by tender to catch some striped bass. You may even get to see some of Cape Cod’s whales.
This small region’s diverse culture, sights, and experiences await your arrival, so schedule your New England yacht charter today and immerse yourself in the yachting spirit highlighted by world class service.
YACHTS FOR CHARTER IN THIS AREA
- Explore Newport’s Cliff Walk
- Watch a match of the Newport International Polo Series
- Hike the Cape Cod Rail Trail
- Marvel at the fine art found in Nantucket’s many galleries
- Go windsurfing around Martha’s Vineyard
- Discover whaling history at the Whaling Museum
- Drink cocktails at one of Newport’s bars
- Visit the Museum of Yachting
- Watch the sunset at Great Point Lighthouse
- Go sport fishing off Block Island