PATAGONIA YACHT CHARTER
Journey to the end of the earth on a Patagonia yacht charter. This breathtaking land invites you to embrace your adventurous side. Discover remote shores that seem to come straight out of your wildest dreams. The glistening blue waters are dotted with shimmering glaciers and surrounded by majestic mounts, inspiring wonder in all who are blessed and brave enough to visit.
While the landscape and rare wildlife alone are enough to warrant your voyage, that’s not all this yachting destination offers. From prime fishing to world-class golfing, your days will be packed with adventure. Spend the day kayaking along the hidden inlets and coves. Dive in the emerald waters and swim with whales, playful dolphins, and penguins. Anchor in one of the many natural harbors and tender in to hike volcanic slopes, or get a bird’s eye view with a helicopter tour instead. Return to your yacht and unwind with a massage or soak in the jacuzzi. For dinner, you can expect five-star service and an exquisite menu. End the night with a stargazing session on the sundeck, topped off with fine wine.
The only way to experience this phenomenal natural kingdom is aboard a superyacht. You can expect total luxury and endless options. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride. You’ll have the time of your life on your Patagonia yacht charter.
Argentine Peso (ARG$) in Argentina
YACHTS FOR CHARTER IN THIS AREA
Request a list of yachts available in this destination.
Request a sample itinerary for this destination.
- Kayak on the shores of Bahia Isthmus
- Heli-ski on the Andes and Coastal Mountain Ranges
- Explore Kawésqar National Park
- Go whale watching near Carlos III Island
- View Magellanic penguins and striking fjords of Admiralty Sound
- Hike at Alberto de Agostini National Park
- Fish on the shore of Tierra del Fuego
- Cruise by the Garibaldi Glacier
- Tour the historic lighthouses of the Magellan Strait
- Visit Lake Deseado