Ibiza Yacht Charter
Cruising aboard a yacht in Ibiza, Spain, is a luxurious and unforgettable experience. The island of Ibiza is known for its stunning beaches, crystal-clear waters, and vibrant nightlife. A yacht cruise around the island offers breathtaking views of the coastline and the surrounding Mediterranean Sea. As you sail, you can take in the sights of the famous Es Vedra, a large rocky island located off the southwest coast of Ibiza, and the beautiful coves and bays that dot the coast. The clear waters of the Mediterranean are perfect for swimming, snorkelling and diving, and the yacht’s crew can arrange for stops at secluded beaches. Visitors can also explore the towns and villages of the island, such as Ibiza Town, home to a variety of restaurants, bars and nightclubs, or the charming village of Santa Gertrudis. Overall, cruising aboard a yacht in Ibiza is a truly spectacular way to experience the beauty and luxury of this Mediterranean island.
YACHTS FOR CHARTER IN THIS AREA
Request a list of available charter yachts to receive a list of on- and off-market yachts.
Request a list of our most recommended charter itineraries to get all the details you might need.
- Go island hopping
- Visit Palma de Mallorca (Mallorca Island)
- Stroll through the Old Town of Eivissa (Ibiza Island)
- Discover Formentera’s secluded beaches
- Dive around the Balearic Islands
- Party in the iconic Ibiza beach clubs
- Dock the yacht in the iconic Ibiza Marina and entertain guests
- Stroll through the streets of the old town
- Visit Dalt Villa
- Party in the world-famous Ushuaia