RED SEA YACHT CHARTER
The Red Sea is touted as a leading destination for luxury charter yachts for a good reason. Located between the Suez Canals and the Gulf of Aden, the Red Sea is known for its glittering expanse of crystal clear waters and coastlines dotted with rich cities, vibrant villages and historical sites. Its expansive ancient desert shores offer everything from rich cultures to world-class cuisine and adventurous activities, such as desert safaris or sand surfing. The surrounding waters are teeming with biodiverse ecosystems, including coral reefs and deep caves, making the Red Sea the ideal destination for watersports lovers. In addition, its year-round warm and dry climate make it the perfect holiday spot whether it is summer, spring or fall.
+966 (Saudi Arabia)
9.053 million (Israel)
34.27 million (Saudi Arabia)
Israeli New Shekel
Saudi Arabian Riyal
YACHTS FOR CHARTER IN THIS AREA
Request a list of available charter yachts to receive a list of on- and off-market yachts.
Request a list of our most recommended charter itineraries to get all the details you might need.
- Cruise during Red Sea Week
- Snorkel at Wadi el Gemal National Park
- Dive at the Coral Beach Nature Reserve
- Enjoy watersports at Naama Bay
- Fly to the Pyramids of Giza or Valley of the Kings
- Swim on the beaches of the Giftun Islands
- Visit Ras Mohammed National Park
- Tour Al Balad
- View King Fahd’s Fountain
- Browse Saudi Arabia’s art galleries and luxury shops